ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    O level's rock my socks.

    It had been a long time since I last blogged..
    Nothing much going on, I'm turning into a bore.
    Geeky, Nerdy Jolene is in the house y'all!

    On the side note, I'm very happy and please that
    I am academically improving and also in behaviour-wise.
    I have never been late for school since the start of year!
    And I only missed school twice!
    Jolene shall win the Most Improved student award :)
    This is an event that is worth celebrating..

    PS:
    I LOVE YOU, ALVIN WONG :)
    Though we are having our O level's this year..
    I STILL LOVE YOU TRUCKLOADS, OKAY BABY?
    We shall WORK HARD TOGETHER and ACHIEVE BEST RESULTS!
    :D


    "O level's rock my socks." was Posted On: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @9:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.