ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    Kekeke

    I love taking pictures :D
    And I like to make myself look like a retard!

    Haters, please leave.
    You will not be delighted to see what comes next :)
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I had been on MC since last week.
    I was suspected of H1N1 but I guess I am alright now.
    I really do think that 'my' headache is 'nocturnal'!
    It seems to be only active in the night, and I have no idea why.

    Don't laugh at me kay!

    Ah..
    Ah..
    Ah..

    Lastly,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ALVIN :D

    "Kekeke" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @11:42 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.