ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    The start of another phase of life..


    Poly life has started and I must say that
    every thing is working out fine for me :D
    My classmates aren't really the same as my clique during
    secondary school days but I've given a thought about it.
    No whining, try and fit it. Peace! :D
    Actually, they're really nice & friendly people! Thank God.

    Oh wait wait, I think I've forgotten to mention that
    I'm enrolled into Mobile and Network Services, MNS for short.
    It is a pretty cool course I must say.
    Next time if your internet not working, must come find me k! :D

    Kekeke! However, I am still not used to the system.
    :(
    Hope things will get better day by day ah! :D

    MNS OEI!

    "The start of another phase of life.." was Posted On: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @9:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.