ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Gushcloud
    .



    20th birthday celebration with my poly girls.

    Just a couple of days ago, I celebrated my 20th birthday with my friends with poly! They gave me a really huge surprise since I thought they've forgotten about it. But it was really nice to see them on that day. So at first, we were supposed to meet Sahara's "crush" (a guy who never existed) at Ngee Ann City. I was really curious so I kept asking her questions like how tall is he, how old is he and etc. But it ended up being a mini celebration for me.



    These were some of the photos that we have taken on that day or should I say, 2/355 photos? 

    My Swarovski HK pen from Adeline

    Bling bling HK ring from Xueyi




    "20th birthday celebration with my poly girls." was Posted On: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 @8:45 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.